2020-2021 School Year Information
The St. Johns County School District is providing informational resources including a living document for Frequently Asked Questions, as well as videos on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and Quarantine & Contact Tracing. Links for each of these resources can be found below.
Frequently Asked Questions: https://www.stjohns.k12.fl.us/blog/reopening-faq/
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): https://www.stjohns.k12.fl.us/blog/ppe/
Quarantine & Contact Tracing: https://www.stjohns.k12.fl.us/health/updated-cdc-doh-guidelines/
The Frequently Asked Questions document will be continually updated as new questions are posed to the district.
We accept dismissal changes up until 2:15 PM every day except Wednesdays. 1:15 PM is the deadline on Wednesdays.
VRA’S SUMMER HOURS
During the Summer five day work week (June 14 – July 30) the office hours for all schools and District departments for public access are 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM. These hours support the District’s energy cost savings effort.
The 2020-2021 VRA Yearbook is now available to order! Online purchases only. See below about how to order and how to purchase an ad in the Yearbook.
+ Positive + Start Program
Schedule & Events
District Master Calendar Upcoming Events
- Optional Teacher Planning Day on August 6, 2021
- Teacher pre-planning to include 7.5 hours of teacher inservice on August 9, 2021
- Students Report to Class on August 16, 2021
- Labor Day – Student / Teacher Holiday on September 6, 2021
- Interims Issued on September 14, 2021
- First Quarter Ends on October 15, 2021
- Teacher Planning Day – Student Holiday on October 18, 2021
8:25 am – 2:45 pm (M,T,Th,F)
8:25 am – 1:45 pm (Wed.)
7:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Student Code of Conduct Letter 2020-2021
- Sheriff Shoar Letter 2020
- School Safety Letter 2020-2021
- Elementary Choice Required Notification 2020-2021
- Release of Student Directory Information
- AUP & Waiver for Personal Electronics
- Pursuing Victory-Student Athlete Contract
- Class Size Letter 2020-2021
- Pursuing Victory-Parent Contrac
School District News
B.E.S.T. Standards Presentation
The purpose of the video is to provide parents and community members with information about the new B.E.S.T. Standards for English Language Arts and math. The video also explains the timeline for the implementation of the new standards.
+ Positive + Start Summer Math Program
The St. Johns County School District + Positive + Start Program enables students to practice the prerequisite math skills needed to be successful in the mathematics course in which they are enrolled in the next school year.
Completion of the course will likely give students a positive start in math.
ESE Parent Advisory Meetings
In an effort to provide safety and security to our students and staff, we check identification for all vendors, visitors, volunteers and parents each time you enter the building. Volunteers must have clearance to enter the building. If you have not already been cleared, please submit a School Access Form. Please input full legal name (first, middle and last) on the application. If you already have clearance, please do not submit an application. Expired accounts will be rerun automatically.
FortifyFL is a website and app developed at the direction of the Florida Legislature. Any student, educator, parent or member of the public can report school safety concerns directly to law enforcement and school administrators anonymously and easily through the FortifyFL app or getfortifyfl.com.