Meal services will be provided at select schools that are not included in the need-based Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services and USDA programs.
- These meals are intended for children in need of meals during the unanticipated school closings, typically those who participate in the school lunch program based on need.
- Meals will be provided through a walk-up and drive-thru service in the parent drop off loop at the participating schools.
- The meals will be provided to children 18 years or younger. Children must be present to receive meals.
- Children may receive meals at the nearest participating school, even if it is not where they attend school. This eliminates the need for families to drive to multiple schools.
- Each day, lunch for that day and breakfast for the next day will be provided at the same time.
- All sites will operate from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Meals will be available at the following sites:
Bartram Trail High
Pedro Menendez High
Fruit Cove Middle
Allen D. Nease High
St. Augustine High
W.D. Hartley Elementary
Pacetti Bay Middle
Switzerland Point Middle
R.B. Hunt Elementary
Timberlin Creek Elementary
Palm Valley Academy
Valley Ridge Academy
Alice B. Landrum Middle
Patriot Oaks Academy
1st Day School Supplies
Time to think about school supplies for next year. There will be a First Day of School in 2020! Visit 1st Day School Supplies to purchase your child’s back to school kit. This year you can get all your school supplies risk free from the safety and comfort of your own home. You can shop online with confidence knowing you are getting the exact supplies your teacher requested.
Elementary Resource Activities
Elementary parents! You can find weekly resource activities for your children on the Resource Website.
We accept dismissal changes up until 2:15 PM every day except Wednesdays. 1:15 PM is the deadline on Wednesdays.
Schedule & Events
District Master Calendar Upcoming Events
- Last Day for Students on May 27, 2020
- Fourth Quarter Ends on May 27, 2020
- Report Cards Issued – Elementary only on May 27, 2020
- Last Day for Teachers – Teacher Planning Day on May 28, 2020
- Optional Teacher Planning Day on July 31, 2020
- Teacher Pre-Planning on August 3, 2020
- Teacher Inservice Day on August 4, 2020
8:25 am – 2:45 pm (M,T,Th,F)
8:25 am – 1:45 pm (Wed.)
7:30 am – 4:00 pm
Registration for the 2020-2021 school year will begin on March 2nd.
District-wide registration for the 2020-2021 school year will begin on March 2nd. Starting on that date, you will be able to click the Register My Child For School button on our school website to complete an online registration form for your child.
Returning Student Verification email forms (snapcodes) will begin sending on Wednesday, April 29, 2020. Please note: you may receive your children's snapcodes on different dates, depending on student grade level and the school each child attends.
Current 6th grade students: Snapcodes for all 6th grade students will be sent at a later date due to the tdap vaccination requirement. If your 6th grade student is up to date with all immunizations, including the tdap immunization, and you have an updated copy of their HRS 680 immunization form, you can email [email protected] to request your child's snapcode. Otherwise, all 6th grade snapcodes be sent in the next few weeks.
School District News
Middle School + Positive + Start Summer Math Program
The St. Johns County School District + Positive + Start Program enables students to practice the prerequisite math skills needed to be successful in the mathematics course in which they are enrolled in the next school year.
Completion of the course will likely give students a positive start in math.
In an effort to provide safety and security to our students and staff, we check identification for all vendors, visitors, volunteers and parents each time you enter the building. Volunteers must have clearance to enter the building. If you have not already been cleared, please submit a School Access Form. Please input full legal name (first, middle and last) on the application. If you already have clearance, please do not submit an application. Expired accounts will be rerun automatically.
FortifyFL is a website and app developed at the direction of the Florida Legislature. Any student, educator, parent or member of the public can report school safety concerns directly to law enforcement and school administrators anonymously and easily through the FortifyFL app or getfortifyfl.com.