2020-2021 School Year Information
The St. Johns County School District is providing informational resources including a living document for Frequently Asked Questions, as well as videos on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and Quarantine & Contact Tracing. Links for each of these resources can be found below.
Frequently Asked Questions: https://www.stjohns.k12.fl.us/blog/reopening-faq/
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): https://www.stjohns.k12.fl.us/blog/ppe/
Quarantine & Contact Tracing: https://www.stjohns.k12.fl.us/blog/interview
The Frequently Asked Questions document will be continually updated as new questions are posed to the district.
We accept dismissal changes up until 2:15 PM every day except Wednesdays. 1:15 PM is the deadline on Wednesdays.
Virtual Fall Book Fair
Our Book Fair is online! Support our school and help your child discover new books, favorite characters, complete series, and more! You’ll love the fun new option to shop for Book Fair exclusives directly from the interactive booklist and enjoy free shipping on book-only purchases over $25.
It’s a new school year… let’s instill a new-found love of reading!
Schedule & Events
District Master Calendar Upcoming Events
- Interims Issued on September 30, 2020
- First Quarter Ends on October 30, 2020
- Teacher Planning Day – Student Holiday on November 3, 2020
- Veterans Day – Student / Teacher Holiday on November 11, 2020
- Report Cards Issued on November 18, 2020
- Thanksgiving Break – Student / Teacher Holiday on November 25, 2020
- Interims Issued on December 8, 2020
8:25 am – 2:45 pm (M,T,Th,F)
8:25 am – 1:45 pm (Wed.)
7:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Student Code of Conduct Letter 2020-2021
- Sheriff Shoar Letter 2020
- School Safety Letter 2020-2021
- Elementary Choice Required Notification 2020-2021
- Release of Student Directory Information
- AUP & Waiver for Personal Electronics
- Pursuing Victory-Student Athlete Contract
- Class Size Letter 2020-2021
- Pursuing Victory-Parent Contrac
School District News
Distance Learning Presentations
Additional Videos & Presentations
- SJCSD Reopening Plan
- Instructional Models 2020-2021 Presentation
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Presentation
- Quarantine & Contract Tracing Interview
ESE Parent Advisory Meetings
"Accessing Our Community's Social Services & Supports for Children and Families in 2020/2021" on Oct. 6
On October 6th from 6:00pm to 8:00pm, the ESE Parent Advisory will welcome the St. Johns Behavioral Health Consortium for a virtual discussion titled "Accessing Our Community's Social Services & Supports for Children and Families in 2020/2021." Join the meeting online via WebEx or join via phone by dialing 1-844-992-4726 and then entering the access code: 120 255 4726.
In an effort to provide safety and security to our students and staff, we check identification for all vendors, visitors, volunteers and parents each time you enter the building. Volunteers must have clearance to enter the building. If you have not already been cleared, please submit a School Access Form. Please input full legal name (first, middle and last) on the application. If you already have clearance, please do not submit an application. Expired accounts will be rerun automatically.
FortifyFL is a website and app developed at the direction of the Florida Legislature. Any student, educator, parent or member of the public can report school safety concerns directly to law enforcement and school administrators anonymously and easily through the FortifyFL app or getfortifyfl.com.