- ALL students are issued a personal identification number (PIN) for their meal account.
- The PIN will remain the same for their entire time at Valley Ridge.
- At $0 balance, no a la carte purchases are permitted. Any debt must be paid before a la carte purchases can be made.
- Restrictions can be placed on your child’s account at any time throughout the year. Once restrictions are placed, they cannot be removed unless the parent provides the food service manager with a letter asking for the restrictions to be removed.
- We accept cash or check here at Valley Ridge. We do ask that you please write your child’s first and last name, at least one phone number, preferably two phone numbers on the memo line of the check.
- Prepayments to your child’s account with your VISA, Master Card, or Discover credit card can be made through PayPAMS. You can access it through PayPAMS.com or call 1.877.726.7586. (Please click this link for instructional information about PayPAMS).
- Prepayment is HIGHLY encouraged as it assists in movement of students through the line faster.
- If your child has food allergies, please provide the school nurse with a physician’s note indicating the allergies and the appropriate substitutions that are recommended by the physician or medical authority.
- Account Balances, either positive or negative, from the previous school year will roll into the new school year unless a refund has been requested. Balances will also follow your child to another school as long as the school is still in St. Johns County.
- Free and Reduced Meal Application can be completed online by going to https://mealapps.stjohns.k12.fl.us/lfserver/EFORM
- Your student’(s) meal status (free or reduced) at the end of a school year will continue through the first 30 days of the next school year. Unless a new Family Meal Application has been processed and approved by the 30th day of school, your student’(s) meal status will revert to PAID. You may complete a lunch application at any time during the school year.
- The food service manager’s (Daisy Morales) hours are 6:15am to 2:15pm. Please feel free to contact if you have any questions, concerns or comments.
- Daisy Morales or 904.547.4100
- VRA Breakfast/Lunch Menu
- Prices for 2018-2019
Elementary School Lunches: $2.80
Secondary Lunches: $2.95
Adult meals have increased to $3.75 (per regulations).
- Food and Nutrition Services
- Valley Ridge Academy Cafeteria Health Inspection, 2018-2019