WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING DRAMA CLUB APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR
It is important to remember that DRAMA is not just a word. Drama means:
Develop ideas cooperatively
Respect others and the space
Always try your very best
Always follow directions
There are many rules we must follow:
1. You must come to as many meetings and rehearsals as possible, preferably all. Students who miss THREE OR MORE meetings/rehearsals will not be allowed to participate in Drama Club. Make arrangements ahead of time if you will miss a meeting or rehearsal.
2. You must be on time.
3. Give 100% at rehearsals.
4. Have an open mind and listen to what the directors tell you. Be willing to try new things.
5. Treat others the way you want to be treated- this means being SILENT while backstage, as well as when directors are giving directions.
6. No food or drink is allowed on the stage (water is permitted in a resalable bottle)
7. Come prepared to meetings and rehearsals.
8. Clean up after yourself.
9. Do NOT TOUCH anything that is not yours- body parts, costumes, props, food, scripts, etc.
10. Most of all- HAVE FUN!
Rehearsal and Meeting Schedule
Meetings (Will take Place in the Media Center):
Tuesday, September 4, 2018, 2:50-3:30
Tuesday, September 18, 2018, 2:50-3:30
Tuesday, October 2, 2018, 2:50-3:30
Tuesday, October 16, 2018, 2:50-3:30
Tuesday, October 30, 2018, 2:50-3:30
Tuesday, November 13, 2018, 2:50-3:30
(Will take Place in the Media Center):
Monday, November 26, 2018, 2:50-4:30
Tuesday, November 27, 2018, 2:50-4:30
Wednesday, November 28, 2018, 1:50-4:30
Thursday, November 29, 2018, 2:50-4:30
Friday, November 30, 2018, 2:50-4:30
(Meet in the Media Center):
EVERY Tuesday and Friday, 2:50-4:00, STARTING JANUARY 8, 2019