- ALL students are issued a personal identification number (PIN) for their meal account.
- The PIN will remain the same for their entire time at Valley Ridge.
- Valley Ridge policy is to allow students to owe up to $6.00 but student will not be allowed to purchase a-la carte items if they currently owe money.
- Restrictions can be placed on your child’s account at any time throughout the year. Once restrictions are placed, they cannot be removed unless the parent provides the food service manager with a letter asking for the restrictions to be removed.
- We accept cash or check here at Valley ridge. We do ask that you please write your child’s first and last name on the memo line of the check.
- Prepayments to your child’s account with your VISA, Mastercard, or Discover credit card can be made through PayPAMS. You can access it through PayPAMS.com or call 1-877-726-7586.
- Prepayment is Highly encouraged as it assists in movement of students through the line faster.
- If your child has food allergies, please provide the school nurse with a physician’s note indicating the allergies and the appropriate substitutions that are recommended by the physician or medical authority.
- Account Balances, either positive or negative, from the previous school year will roll into the new school year unless a refund has been requested. Balances will also follow your child to another school as long as the school is still in St. Johns County.
- Free and Reduced Meal Application can be completed online or a paper copy can be turned in at the front office.
- Your child’s meal status (free or reduced) at the end of the 15-16 school year will continue up through Sept. 21st, 2016. Unless a new 16-17 Family Meal Application has been processed and approved by Sept. 21st, your child’s meal status will revert to PAID.
- The food service manager’s (Daisy Morales) hours are 6:15am to 2:15pm. Please feel free to contact if you have any questions, concerns or comments.
- [email protected] or 904.547.4100
- VRA Breakfast/Lunch Menu
- Prices for 2016-2017
Elementary School Lunches: $2.70
Middle School Lunches: $2.85
High School Lunches: $2.85
Adult meals have increased to $3.75 (per regulations). All others remain the same.
- Food and Nutrition Services